Dreieich near Frankfurt am Main, October 08, 2020 - around 80 entrepreneurs, managers and investors met at the second German Entrepreneur Benchmarkday under the motto "Insights and know-how exchange of future-proof strategies" in the area3 in Dreieich near Frankfurt. The event is considered the industry meeting of small and medium-sized, as well as decentrally organized companies and brands. For the first time, interactive online participation was offered to give all interested parties access to...
The Federal Union of the Franchise Industry is the community of all companies interested in franchising in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
This interest can be versatile, e.g.:
- Interest in development/expansion of the existing business and/or the business model
- Entrepreneurs bundle common interests
- Individual companies looking for future security through partnership with high-growth brands/systems
- Franchisors find location-experienced entrepreneurs as partners
- Systems, retail stores and brands cooperate in attractive locations
- Companies are planning to branch out or franchise and are looking for the know-how of market-tested experts
- Startups looking for market access
- Company / location sale
- Companies are looking regionally, nationally or internationally for attractive locations and/or cooperations
- Companies generate business among themselves
Are you interested in strong business partners, cooperations, development/expansion of your business and/or your business model? You are planning to found a company or want to expand? You are looking regionally, nationally or internationally for new locations, exchange, know-how, innovation and cooperation?
The annual fee for the membership in the BFW is 190,- €.
June 15, 2021
DZ BANK, Düsseldorf
A major meeting place for systems looking to grow and expand in Germany.
April 29, 2021
Rendlhaus, St. Georgen near Salzburg
Meeting place for BFW members and entrepreneurs/managers with an interest in the franchise industry, to share experiences and business contacts.