19 Oktober 2023, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, area3, Dreieich (Frankfurt am Main)
The German Entrepreneur Benchmarkday is the meeting point for small and medium-sized as well as decentralised companies and brands. Themed "Insights and know-how exchange of future-proof strategies", entrepreneurs, managers and investors from the branch and franchise world meet to exchange experiences, network and learn from the best.
The Federal Union of the Franchise Industry is a transnational and open franchise network. The BFW is a community in which everyone benefits from each other. We enjoy the exchange with people of different interests in the franchise industry.
This interest can be versatile, e.g.:
- Interest in development/expansion of the existing business and/or the business model
- Entrepreneurs bundle common interests
- Individual companies looking for future security through partnership with high-growth brands/systems
- Franchisors find location-experienced entrepreneurs as partners
- Systems, retail stores and brands cooperate in attractive locations
- Companies are planning to branch out or franchise and are looking for the know-how of market-tested experts
- Startups looking for market access
- Company / location sale
- Companies are looking regionally, nationally or internationally for attractive locations and/or cooperations
- Companies generate business among themselves
- Know-how exchange and benchmark
Are you interested in strong business partners, cooperations, development/expansion of your business and/or your business model? You are planning to found a company or want to expand? You are looking regionally, nationally or internationally for new locations, exchange, know-how, innovation and cooperation?