The Federal Union of the Franchise Industry is the community of all companies interested in franchising in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
This interest can be versatile, e.g.:
- Interest in development/expansion of the existing business and/or the business model
- Entrepreneurs bundle common interests
- Individual companies looking for future security through partnership with high-growth brands/systems
- Franchisors find location-experienced entrepreneurs as partners
- Systems, retail stores and brands cooperate in attractive locations
- Companies are planning to branch out or franchise and are looking for the know-how of market-tested experts
- Startups looking for market access
- Company / location sale
- Companies are looking regionally, nationally or internationally for attractive locations and/or cooperations
- Companies generate business among themselves
Are you interested in strong business partners, cooperations, development/expansion of your business and/or your business model? You are planning to found a company or want to expand? You are looking regionally, nationally or internationally for new locations, exchange, know-how, innovation and cooperation?
The annual fee for the membership in the BFW is 190,- €.